On this Episode...

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

silvermoonbunny

On this Episode...

Post by silvermoonbunny »

I forgot what number this episode is but how did Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Subaru got these weird emotions??? For example Subaru got mad at Tsukasa! What happened to them? :shock:
Bunny sighs, Bunny grins, Bunny cries, Bunny slaps you!
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

...The ONLY time I can think of that happening is the 26th episode, which explains itself.
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Sola
Lowbie

Re: On this Episode...

Post by Sola »

silvermoonbunny wrote:I forgot what number this episode is but how did Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Subaru got these weird emotions??? For example Subaru got mad at Tsukasa! What happened to them? :shock:
I think there was a topic already about this, but I can't find it. :)

That's episode 26 you were thinking of. What happened was Morganna seperated the trio and then made an AI copy of each one (one that was under her controll). She used theses copies to try to turn the trio against eachother or something like that; it's hard to determine what she was trying to accomplish. In the end, it just failed (the only thing she acomplished was pulling them closer together).

That's basically the gist of it.
"I've just decided, there are only three things in "The World" that scare the crap out of me: Data Bugs, psycho AIs, and the Mods... Heed my words well- beware the Mods; they WILL devour you." ~ Tyr (from the fanfiction .hack//REPRISE)