just wondering

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Dark770
Player Character

just wondering

Post by Dark770 »

at the end of .hack//sign morgana said the same thing she said to tsukasa at the start of the show sooooo......does that mean she found sombody new like tsukasa? im really sry if somone asked this before my friend was bugging me to find out and i didnt know o.o.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Good question; hasn't been asked in a while! The truth is, we not really sure exactly what it is, but we can rule out some things.

1) It can't mean that she found a "new Tsukasa". The main reason why we can say this is because the new Tsukasa wouldn't have a purpose, ever since [spoiler]Aura awoke.[/spoiler]

2) It was theorized a while back that Morganna, as an AI, might have "gone crazy" and just trying to make everything right for herself by going through "the motions." Doesn't sound right to me, but whatever.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

*shrugs* I doubt that anyone is too sure, but it seems to me that considering

[spoiler]Tsukasa awoke, and her perspective on The World and the real world have switched entirely, (The real world was black and white with red, something that she dreaded while The World he was able to do as he pleased without opression. And after Aura awakes, she's ready to live in the real world which is why it turns to color while he was being opressed by Morganna in The World which is why it fades to black and white. Just one interpretation, could be wrong.)[/spoiler]

it's like the story has started over again...with one major difference.
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Dark770
Player Character

Post by Dark770 »

thedudewhosadude wrote: It was theorized a while back that Morganna, as an AI, might have "gone crazy" and just trying to make everything right for herself by going through "the motions." Doesn't sound right to me, but whatever.
i dont think she could have gone crazy i mean at the last episode after [spoiler] aura awoke she did seem to have control i mean she took sora easy and got skeith to go to netslum.......................and can a AI go crazy!?[/spoiler] and also sombody like morganna going crazy seems wrong to me
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

That's why I said it didn't sound right to me....however, it was a thought that was lodged in my brain.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Hey guys, its been a while

Anyway,
[spoiler]aura awoke she did seem to have control i mean she took sora easy and got skeith to go to netslum.......................and can a AI go crazy!?[/spoiler]
Just to be careful.. [spoiler]Well yeah once you think about it an AI can go crazy... like more of a glitch in the game though or something like that.[/spoiler]