.hack//AURA

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Hitaru

.hack//AURA

Post by Hitaru »

Yeah, probably like others, I'm wondering what's with Aura... I've read one or two threds, but they didn't really help all that much...
I know that some time tsukasa sees her opening her eyes and crying, though I'm not sure it was real.. And after that she goes down to the bed and she just lays there....
and I'd like to kow from where that voice is coming from! I know it not Maha, he doesn't speak... so maybe... No, I can't understand a thing! I'm trying to follow the episodes as best as I can, but there are still peices that are eluded to me...
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Re: .hack//AURA

Post by End of a Shadow »

Hitaru wrote:and I'd like to kow from where that voice is coming from! I know it not Maha, he doesn't speak... so maybe...
The voice is "Morganna", she is The World itself. In otherwords she is the game which this whole series takes place. She has no actual body because she is the game, so she is everywhere and her voice comes from nowhere. Maha never speaks in .hack//SIGN aside as Mia.

As for Aura, in .hack//SIGN the whole series is about her awakening, she's always there laying in bed with her eyes closed until the last episode.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!