question...

.hack//SIGN discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Neo
Lowbie

question...

Post by Neo »

are elk and tsukasa the same person? i know they don't look like it, but at the end of legend of the twilight 3 the author says writes something that i think impleis they are the same person. she has a scetch of a wavemaster (can't tell which) and its labelled like this:

Elk
(Tsukasa)
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

No,they just have extremely similar designs. It's also apart of Mia's storyline. :)
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

They both have something about them that seperates one from the other, other than their role and names and color ^^;

Been meaning to make up some sort of "tell the difference" chart for a while-- Guess I really oughta put it up, huh? ^^;
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Weren't they both the same actor though? Hmm...Leeze, how many are there like this....there's Mimiru/Blackrose/Rena, Kite/Shugo/Tri-Edge, Elk/Tsukasa, and Orca/Bear.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Yeah, in both English and Japanese versions, Elk and Tsukasa were voiced by the same actors.

M'not sure about the others, though ^^;
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

hmm rena and mimiru dont have the same voice actress in english or japanese
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Oh whoops, I didn't mean that about everyone XD...quite naturally, I didn't expect Kite (yay Izzy XD) to have the same voice actor as *shudders* Shugo.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Xhacker wrote:hmm rena and mimiru dont have the same voice actress in english or japanese
But BlackRose and Mimiru have similar ones. The ones who were reeeeeeeally different were Shugo and Rena.. Wqas Balmung the same in that as in .hack//SIGN?

Sorry if this post seems meaningless or makes me seem lazy, just want to let everyone know I'm STILL HERE!
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

kiyte wrote:Wqas Balmung the same in that as in .hack//SIGN?
I believe that Crispin Freeman provided the voice talent for Balmung in //SIGN and //LotT. I could be be mistaken though. I'm certain that the Japanese VAs were the same as well.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Ah, thanks much. you know what, the whole entire series makes me think. It realyl does.. Like.. think more the Lord of the FLies did (but that didn't make me think that much) I really sat there for an hour making the weirdest connections. And I'm just babbling. Anyways, thanks again. I remember Tsukasa's english voice actor... And she does Elk's too I think.. Brianne Sidall. (I know the last name by heart cause it reminds me of a teacher I had)
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!