The Great Keyword Thread mark II!

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

The Great Keyword Thread mark II!

Post by Tsukasa »

Okay... Since I mentioned this once before, someone has been wanting to seek out good, challenging keywords for levelling, items, etc etc...

I figured I'd start this thread again. I will update my own post with keywords that I find/found in the games (I'll actually pull them out later if I have time).

----------------------------------------------
Keyword Thread Rules

REMEMBER, I AM BEING STRICT ON THESE RULES!

However, there is a catch. This is keywords only. If you find a good keyword, post it here. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to be very strict on this post. At least until I can see that this can go on without any problems...

There is a particular formula I want for these posts:

<server> <Keywords> <level> <element>
<WHY YOU LIKE THIS KEYWORD>

That's it! Nothing more. If you have already posted once, EDIT YOUR POST. I will not edit them into previous posts you have made. If you double post, it's deleted. If you post something irrelevant, it will be deleted. This is sticky and will remain at the top of the forum. No need to bump it.

I know some of you don't like rules and such, but I don't want to have to deal with PMs on this thing, and I don't want to have to deal with an out of control post... So this is going to be a continually moderated post.

Tsukasa's Keywords

This are included from various points on the board too:

Theta Cursed Solitary Scaffold - Level 25 - Element (Unknown. Will update later)
--
This was posted by Ozzy Nelson in the original keyword thread. This is actually a field much like the one you find Gardenia in during INFECTION.

Posted by YashaOokami:
Theta Hidden Corrupted Holy Ground - I'll update level information later tonight.
Theta Rejecting Agonizing White Devil

Known Keyword Quirks

*Putting "Solitary" in for the second keyword also brings up stages much like Gardenia's in INFECTION.

Much more to update when I get a chance too. x.x;; Isogashi~ isogashi~.....

However, feel free to do as you wish. Remember, I'm going to be very strict on these rules about posting. ^____^
Last edited by Tsukasa on Tue Jun 17, 2003 1:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Krono
Legend

Post by Krono »

are we allowed to post these known keyword quirks??
if so:

The (second?) keyword "giant" used in Theta will usually take you to a lv. 30 field.

The third keyword "Twin Hills" will usually take you to a thunder element field.

[Edit- Tsukasa: Yes, you can. Sorry I didn't make that clear. @.@ But thanks!]
Only in dreams; We see what it means
Reach out our hands; Hold on to hers
But when we wake; It's all been erased
And so it seems; Only in dreams
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

&#920; - Chosen Solitary White Devil - Level 30 - Water
&#923; - Chosen Solitary White Devil - Level 48 - Water

In &#920; this is a 2 floor dungeon with 1 battle between you and the Gott statue, in &#923; this is a 2 floor dungeon with NO battles between you and the Gott Statue... Also about the &#923; one, when you start MUTATION go there and you'll get Bloody Blades within your first 3 tries. :D

I'll edit this to add the &#923; keywords that bring you to a Gardenia-like field where all the monsters give you F Cores once I load up my game...

[ Edit 01 - ] :

&#916; - Bursting Passed Over Holy Ground - Level 1 - Water
&#916; - Bursting Passed Over Sea of Sand - Level 1 - Fire
&#916; - Bursting Passed Over Twin Hills - Level 1 - Thunder
&#916; - Raging Passionate Melody - Level 7 - Fire

All 4 of these keywords are low-level and have -plenty- of Grunty Foods lying around [ Cordyceps, Oh No Melons, Mandragoras, and Grunt Mints respectively ] so if you need any, go there to get alot really fast...

More to come...

[ Edit 02 ] -

&#923; Chosen Corrupted Scaffold - Level 45 - Wood

This keyword is the one in which each monster that comes from a portal is large in size and thus, will give you F Cores when Data Drained. Very helpful if you need those types of cores [ which I did ^_^;;; ]

&#923; Lightless Sacred Remains - Level 47 - Wood

This keyword has 1 Area Portal to open, so it's good if you want/need to increase the total amount for the Ryu Books. It also is a Gardenia-like field and you can get Piney Apples from it.

[ Edit 03 ] - Placed elemental properties to certain keywords.

[ Edit 04 ] -

&#916; Boundless Corrputed Fort Walls - Level 7 - Earth

Yes, this is where Mia invites you to come alone. The intersting thing about this keyword combination is in the dungeon. On the 5th floor, in the 2nd room you'll notice 2 side rooms. In each of these rooms there are 6 crates and 6 jars, along with a total of 2 treasure chests and 2 Immature Eggs. It's a great place to use a Speed Charm and destroy all the stuff you can in one room, run to the other, and do the same. Repeat this to obtain a plethora of Well Waters [ along with other items that you can sell for some cash ]

[ Edit 05 ] -

&Delta; Detestable Golden Scent - Level 10 - Water

This is where the third goblin challenges you to a race. It's also a great area to acquire White Cherries.
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Key Word Quirk: Using Aqua Field as the last key word almost always beings you to a field like where orca brought you, where a Moniesaur/Grandpa can be found. As far as I know, it's always daytime there.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Cool a keyword thread,I have one:

/\ [Lambda] Lightless Miracle Wavemaster
Lv:50
Element:Fire
I like this one because its a place for those who are close to the end of the game,or already have beaten it,have a place to train or find treasure there.It also has the Wander Demon in there,another big monster for those who are out of F virus cores.

Was this one mentioned before?
/\ [Lambda] Bottomless Gluttonous Mirror World
Lv:40
Element:fire
I heard there was a strange,and different looking monster spotted running around in the fields.

/\ [Lambda] Beautiful Evil Eyed Remains
Lv.37
Element:Wood
Looking for Piney Apples? There are some here.

/\ Obedient Fantasy Gate
Lv.49
Element:Dark
One of the places for dark elements,and also if you find a Harpy Queen,try and data drain it for a rare weapon for a wavemaster,which is the "Great Elite".

If there are anymore,I will sure to post em!
Last edited by YashaOokami on Sat Jun 14, 2003 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"True strength comes with time..through presistent training!!"-Ouka,Vol. 2
DMarx
Player Character

Post by DMarx »

Lambda Scattering Worst Core 50
Lambda Pulsating Worst Wavemaster 50
I forget the element for these, but I think they're fire.
These are good areas to level up at the end of the game.

The Lambda Lonely Hopeless and Chosen Hopeless sereis of keywords.
There are monsters with F-cores here. I needed more of these to get into the final area.
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

this is probably the wrong place to post this, but i need an area with a bunch of invisible eggs, if anyone knows of any with unusually large amounts please reply, but in any case, my favorite area is:

(Lambda) Hidden His Wavemaster

[EDIT: Tsukasa- Can you please add a reasoning to it? ^-^;; I do ask for that, afterall.]
I am going to live forever or die tryying.
-John Yossarian
Kite and the Twilight
Player Character

I have a new keyword is

Post by Kite and the Twilight »

/\ Chosen Hopeless Wavemaster is want the rare item thats its name is rod of pattern there are a lot of wander demons or phoenix queensorry if i wrote something wrong :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

[Sora's Edit: Fixed 'ros' to 'rod'. Next time, edit your own post when someone tells you to, don't leave it to me -_-; ]
we have just realised the true rule of the game
Harald created
Kite and the Twilight
Player Character

ok

Post by Kite and the Twilight »

/\ Chosen Hopeless Paradise dark level 48

This lambda like me beacause you can find a lot of phoenix queen if youre looking for the rare weapon great elite
we have just realised the true rule of the game
Harald created
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

(Lambda) Chosen Worst Scent I think this is the field where tsukasa met crim, the first room w/ the pit looks like where they met. also im looking for the item "Chinese food" if any one knows how to get this or the item "Popsicle Stick" please reply, thanks alot

[Edit: Tsukasa- As a note- this is not a thread for gaining help on finding names. This is a thread about suggesting new fields to people. If anyone responds to this, they will have their posts deleted, as they will not be complying to the rules I've set to this thread. Please read it again carefully. -.-;;]

[ Edit: Kotetsu- Found, sorry about that useless post, here are some nice keywords to contribute to this thread (sorry for the trouble Tsukasa :

Lambda Bottomless Soul Kaleidoscope
--The Gott Statue contains a BL Yokohoma, a book that raises your water element
+3.

Lambda Lightless Scacred Remains
--The Gott Statue contains Bent Glasses (a Rare Armor)

Delta Hideous Organ Market Scaffold (Originally in .hack//Infection).
--You can get the Ice Bar (used to trade for the Key Axe). ]
-John Yossarian
Oh No Melon!
Player Character

Post by Oh No Melon! »

&Sigma; Chosen Solitary White Devil - Level 69 - Water [ I think ]

Once again, 2-floor dungeon with NO BATTLES between you and the Gott Statue. Spiffy prize IMHO - the level 49 weapon for Kite/Moonstone/Natsume
As one the collective unifies
emanate a faithless shine
forever creation has conceived
birth of destruction spreads its wings
chaotic rebirth a new domain
relive the sight the sound the pain
erotic the taste of agony
adorn the scars in inhumanity
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

Hehe,another keyword to add:
[Sigma] Corroded Festive Twins
Lv:69
Element: Earth
This level is sorta challenging and good place to level up if you are under that current stage level.Also the monster Dark Maiden can be found here,to where,if you data drain it,you will get the staff "Heh heh heh".
I also found two items in the treasure chests:
Kikoku,a twin blades weapon at Level 43 [I thought it was "kioku" at first :/]
and
Owl crest
Please note,I cant guarantee that you will get those two items found in the treasure chests,since its random y'know?
But the Dark Maiden is something I can be sure of.
I also wrote down some level 70 dungeons as well.
I have yet to try them out myself as I will get to them later on.
Hema
Player Character

Bear!!!

Post by Hema »

If you go to:
Sigma - Abrasive False Tragedy
You find A-20, Elk looking for Mia, and....BEAR! Kite's reaction was funny ^p^
"In my field of paper flowers
And candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours
And watch my purple sky fly over me"
-"Imaginary", Evanescence
YashaOokami
Legend

Post by YashaOokami »

.... I didnt really believe that at first,but yeah A-20 is there x.x;
She gives you items,since she doesnt want em.
Kotetsu
Player Character

Post by Kotetsu »

okies, ive done the exploring for you, but first let me say I HATE THESE DUNGEONS, nothing but data bugs, but here goes:

(Sigma): Barking Hot-Blooded 500 Lohan, Level 62 Fire
alot of data bugs, mostly house golems, some ironball titans, and in the gott staue is the Magnolia Miso, an item for trading for the rare cat equipment

(Sigma): Unusual Ghostly Remnant, Level 62 Earth
same as above, alot of data bugs, and bee commandos. in the gott statue you will find the Doll Amulet, for the cat equipment

(Sigma): Noisy Sacred Ringing Ears (it may be in a different order)
Level 62, Water
same as previous two, except there may be some data bug wizards, gott statue contains 3 floor Tower, for the third piece of cat armor

if anyone knows where to get other things for cat item trade, please post, ive been told by an A.I. that you can get a rare summon for all of them
... yep thats all for today
-John Yossarian