Mini THE WORLD

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Apostle, please don't triple post. Use the button located in the top right of your post, labled 'Edit'. Anyway, about the Aura event. If completed successfully, you are forced into the Helba avatar. I might as well post on how to do this.

1. After loggin in, go to the chaos gate and select options 211. 2. Once at the field, go all the way to the right, and crawl down the screen. You should find the dungeon entrance. Go in. 3. Once inside, go to the left wall. Proceed down. 4. Take a left. 5. Go down. 6. Take a right. 7. Go not all the way up. 8. Take a right. 9. You should now see Aura run into a room. Follow her. 10. Talk to Helba. 11. Go down, and take a right. 12. Enter the big room to see Mimiru. Talk to her. Note that by going down the corridor in your lower left you can talk to Bear. 13. Choose the second option. 14. Find Mistral and talk to her. Choose the 3rd option. 15. Go back up. Tsukasa should be there. 16. Talk to him, and choose both options. 17. Go back to Mimiru and talk to her. She should have dissapeared. 18. Go back to Tsukasa and talk to him. Mimiru should reappear, along with a ball of fire. 19. Talk to the ball of fire to get the coordinates 68 and 115...i think. 20. Go to those coordinates to discover an invisible chest. Press the space bar to make it visible and open it. Hotaru should arrive and say something. 21. Go back to where Mimiru was to find Aura in her spot. Choose the first option to make her make you become Helba! Don't forget to go back to the room previously guarded by Helba to find a chest. Approach it from either side and NOT THE FRONT!

Note that all this is from memory, as it only allows you to do the event once per day, and I messed up today :p (not by following the above instructions)
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

I am pretty sure I explained it all, I may have missed a few things......sorry about that......
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I was able to do it twice a day... ._.;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Haha which is why I dont have your job ^^ But I made sure to explain it well, *sigh* Oh well.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

..huh? For me, it only let me do it once. After i completed it I could get up to Mimru, but then she wouldn't present me with any options.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Never mind, kind of inside joke to myself....... Anyway I could only do it once, but it may be computer wise.
Net
Lowbie

Post by Net »

apostle13 wrote:Well, I don't know about Rena's room, but on the one Tsukaru found, there are sites that have the avatars on them. Also, where are you pasting the url? If you click on your character, a box comes up, and under where you type your name, there's a box that says URL, you can paste the url of the avatar there, PM me if you need any more help, but I hardly get on, 'cause we forgot to pay the bill this month >_<!!!!!
How do you paste the URL?
In Destiny Lies Fate, But In Fate Lies Destiny.
Darkness_Approaches
Lowbie

Post by Darkness_Approaches »

It sounds very interesting to say the least, if I knew how to use it properly I would have a look around.
blackangel

Post by blackangel »

the aura event is hard to complete,and i can have a helba avatar anyways{alonge with an aura avatar}
life is usless without death,as with games without players
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Net wrote:
apostle13 wrote:Well, I don't know about Rena's room, but on the one Tsukaru found, there are sites that have the avatars on them. Also, where are you pasting the url? If you click on your character, a box comes up, and under where you type your name, there's a box that says URL, you can paste the url of the avatar there, PM me if you need any more help, but I hardly get on, 'cause we forgot to pay the bill this month >_<!!!!!
How do you paste the URL?
highlight it and press ctrl + c to copy.
the press ctrl + v tp paste.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

I just signed up a few minutes ago. I'm sorry for asking a dumb question, but how do you talk? I've been trying to figure it out for about a half and hour now. Can someone help?
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

All you have to do to talk is start typing, and then press "Enter."
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

Really? :shock: Man am I stupid.
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

I also can't use the avatar I want in the game (that I made myself). I tryed doing what someone said on the other page, but it didn't work. Help?
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Does it look like the default avatar? If so, sometimes you can't see it yourself, but other people can. Ask if they can see it. If they can't, you might have written the code wrong (misspellings, ect.) Also, what website did you use to upload the avatar?