Mini THE WORLD

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

greensteeldragon
Player Character

Mini THE WORLD

Post by greensteeldragon »

On the .hack japanese website I found a game it was like a mini world
I saw costumized chars and I even got an e-mail from someone but japanese doesn't show right on my computer so can someone tell me what it is.
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

can you give us a link, because i dont see anything like this on the japanese website IM going to :S
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Perhaps you are talking about the cell phone game? Or are you talking about Rena's room? Please describe the graphics to us.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Eh, perhaps this is Data Bug's RPG (wow, that would be scary :shock: )
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

En der wrote:Eh, perhaps this is Data Bug's RPG (wow, that would be scary :shock: )
Very doubtful; I beleive I have at some point come accross this game, & if it's on the official site, the art must be WAY better than data bug's.
If it's the game I remember, you walk around as a chibi character in Mac Anu; & It's not 3d.

This may be it.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
greensteeldragon
Player Character

Post by greensteeldragon »

It looks a lot like Rena's room and the link never worked for me(Rena's World)so here is the address for the one I found:

http://cp.va-sa-ra.co.jp/~hack/html/top.html

The big yellow button is enter:D
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Isn't this the one that Tsukaru found, like in TheDudeWhosADude's avatar? I can't look, this computer is too horrible >_>;
Wave Master con Queso
Lowbie

It looks like Rena's room

Post by Wave Master con Queso »

or whatever the one Elk is reffering to is... though the chaos gate actually does do something... I can't figure much of it out, but I mannaged to change fields several times now. Yeah...
Most users ever online was 25 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 9:48 am

It is time to bring that record DOWN!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Yes, this is what my avatar is. To use the chaos gate: Option 311 (choose option 3, then 1, and then 1) brings you to the other server (only if you have the three virus cores) Option 1115 brings you to Subaru's room. Option 211 Brings you to the grass field, which has a true/false field and a dungeon with an Aura event. Option 212 (i think) brings you to the desert field, but there's nothing there. Note that only the chaos gate in the Delta Server works.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Aura event? I'm interested, what is this event exactly? does Aura give you Data Drain? LOL XD or she could be saying hi or something dumb like that, arg! .___.
Rectos Dominos
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

[spoiler]Well, you go into the only dungeon, and when you turn a corner, you see aura running, then when you try to follow her, Helba's in your way. It's a big puzzle, you have to talk to people in a order, then you talk to Tsukasa, and he gives you cordinates for a place in the dungeon.[/spoiler] I almost had it once, but I messed up and forgot where I was in the sequence >_<!!!!!! On my computer all theyy say is ??????, lol
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Actually, after looking at screenshots, it does look a lot like the one that Tsukaru found, a older version maybe?
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Yeah, you gotta have Windows to play, lol. Right now, I'm on a Mac ;.;
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

How do I change my avatar? I've trying copying the URL, but It's not working. :?
apostle13
Player Character

Post by apostle13 »

Well, I don't know about Rena's room, but on the one Tsukaru found, there are sites that have the avatars on them. Also, where are you pasting the url? If you click on your character, a box comes up, and under where you type your name, there's a box that says URL, you can paste the url of the avatar there, PM me if you need any more help, but I hardly get on, 'cause we forgot to pay the bill this month >_<!!!!!