Bandai haults US production of .hack//INFECTION

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Elk
I AM BATMAN

Bandai haults US production of .hack//INFECTION

Post by Elk »

According to the electronics/gaming store, known as Electronics Boutique, sometime within the last 2 months, Bandai stopped producing copies of INFECTION. Thus, if you're looking to buy it, I suggest you check used game shops, since it will not be appearing as new on game store shelves.

Thus, it has become rare to find unused.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
chelcie

Post by chelcie »

I pretty sure you may be right on that. Oh yea Im Chelcie and Ive beaten Infection through out break but cant find quarantine :(
MANNNNNN! RPGs ROCK!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Quarentine is actually the lest rare, at the moment. You can fin dit at such places as Future shop or Best Buy.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
chelcie

Post by chelcie »

Well I not sure if where I am gets these games first. The states gets all the new things. I can only order for now.
MANNNNNN! RPGs ROCK!
Mage of Aiperon

Post by Mage of Aiperon »

Around where I live, there seem to be no .hack//MUTATION games. Well, I have found one, but its almost $30. well, it makes sense if its rare.
~and here is a lovely little poem~
December 24, 2005. Its coming. Afterwards, digital dreams thrive as many die, or dreams faulter, as the world passes by.
kuailong

Re: Bandai haults US production of .hack//INFECTION

Post by kuailong »

Elk wrote:According to the electronics/gaming store, known as Electronics Boutique, sometime within the last 2 months, Bandai stopped producing copies of INFECTION. Thus, if you're looking to buy it, I suggest you check used game shops, since it will not be appearing as new on game store shelves.

Thus, it has become rare to find unused.
so they really stop making them wow, but you can still get them on ebay or amazon so it won't be that hard to get them. it will be expenssive though
you know...cheese soup
Lowbie

Post by you know...cheese soup »

At GameStop in LaCrosse Wisconsin, they cost around $25. But, when I went to Rochester, Minnesota, INFECTION was roughly $14 or so. This was a GameStop as well. The ones I got in LaCrosse were MUTATION through QUARANTINE, so INFECTION really is worth less.