Hack Infection/ movies

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

dothacker15

Hack Infection/ movies

Post by dothacker15 »

Ok...I have a problem. I have cleared the game, and when you look into the ryu books its says you have unlocked movies. How do you see them? Do you have to go in the dvd or something..I didnt get a dvd with my game. The guy at the store said it was in there. Can anyone help me?
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Go into the audio opition on the main screen of the game CD. (where you change the background music.) Thats where you can watch the movies.
Untitled61
Eaten by the Puchiguso

no..........

Post by Untitled61 »

u just go 2 main menu ( log in, mail, etc. ) there shuld b a choic that says sumtin kinda lik movies or sumtin. aftr u beat the whole game, it lets u watch the movies u've unlockd.
Untitled62

hey

Post by Untitled62 »

if u clear the game does that mean u finish it?
xXxBlackRosexXx
sex:female
past: friends with only certain people, always logged onto the world and fights by herself.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Pretty much. With .hack though, you can continue playing (without the storyline or quests to go by), and level up for the next game. In Quarantine, you can level up more too, but there's no next game to level up for. *shrug*

I think you can only see the movies after you've beaten that game. (I forget--haven't played the games in a while..)

Also... this thread is pretty deadish. :B;
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Locked for reasons of lack of discussion, really... Game help isn't allowed here. Sorry.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.