something i over heard...

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sanzo
Lowbie

something i over heard...

Post by Sanzo »

ok i was on a dfferent forum a few days ago and i over heard soemoene talking about that there is a real "the world' but it has the graphics of nintendo nes im going to go look for that forum again (my computer is crappy and deleates most sites i go to from my history)

sorry for the double post type thingy but i forund the forum but i cant get on to it to find the exact thread but i narowed it down a bit here is the link http://www.anime-forums.com/viewforum.p ... 4d60b62188 um plz post the site my computer might possibly have a virus so i cant access most forums so t would really help if you would post the link to the site to download the game thanks you :D

[Edit by Elk: don't be sorry... JUST DON'T DO IT. -_-;; There's an edit function for a reason.]
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

I'm guessing you speak of .hack//Chat, should of just linked to the site of the game rather another forum discussing the game. The game can be found on one of the .hack Japanese sites, I believe it was on the .hack//Dusk site to be exact on Rena's Room page. Suggestion about double posting would to click edit on your inital post and just add more to the end of your first statement with an indication you updated the post like "below has been edited onto", just giving you a heads up on the features of forums, it'll come in handy :wink:
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

End of a Shadow wrote:I'm guessing you speak of .hack//Chat, should of just linked to the site of the game rather another forum discussing the game. The game can be found on one of the .hack Japanese sites, I believe it was on the .hack//Dusk site to be exact on Rena's Room page. Suggestion about double posting would to click edit on your inital post and just add more to the end of your first statement with an indication you updated the post like "below has been edited onto", just giving you a heads up on the features of forums, it'll come in handy :wink:
no its not the .hack//chat its like a game that gas the graphics of the nintendo NES and its a downloadable version
Botan

Post by Botan »

I highly doubt they would have made a ".hack//theworld" with out the word spreading around im guessing you are speaking of the .hack//chat
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

There is no ".hack//THEWORLD," Sanzou. They are correct; you're thinking of the miniworld chat.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.