the girl in .hack//liminality #2

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Sanzo
Lowbie

the girl in .hack//liminality #2

Post by Sanzo »

you know that girl (not the main one) in .hack//liminality #2 is it just me or does she remind me of Helba? like the way helba acts and talks
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

The woman who works on the second floor, maybe and maybe not this theory was added to the who is Helba discussion. Weither or not she is, don't know. Personality and voice, I'd say she has her quick thinking and judgement as well as usefulness but as far as voice, check out the voice actors for them, the same voice actor may of been used but that doesn't necessarily mean that makes them the same person.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

see i thought she was here but than i realized maybe not becouse bith the black (the person they meet in liminality 33 he would have said something about that girl dont you think?
mvrckbass
Legend

Post by mvrckbass »

Well if so he wouldn't risk it. Because if they did fail, the authorities would interrogate/torture them and they could end up telling who Helba was. Adding a lot of side stuff that really wasn't needed
Sanzo
Lowbie

Post by Sanzo »

mvrckbass wrote:Well if so he wouldn't risk it. Because if they did fail, the authorities would interrogate/torture them and they could end up telling who Helba was. Adding a lot of side stuff that really wasn't needed
its scary that helba could be sent to jail just for trying to make a game better for all of the users :(
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

This has been discussed before many times... x_x;;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.