New Game! .hack//FRAGMENT....ONLINE!

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

i dont know about anyone else, but i'll look forward to making maps.
Customization and map-making are 2 elements that can set a game apart.

As for GU, i think it'll be more plot-wise appealing of course, but with dungeon making, who says you cant make your own plot. just look at RVB for instance. Plot. In multiplayer mode of an FPS. You can put more and more plot anywhere.
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Making your own plot would be fun =3 Will be like RPG maker that can be easily shared among users =D I hope the plotting can be made better than in the previous games tho ^^;

So because Bandai have run out of story ideas they want us to make some for them, and ppl will play the game because the user made stories are good >_>;

Oh yes 8 characters is for the japanese version (the previous japanese games has exactly the same limit as well.) I believe It's going to be lengthened for US version just like it was before.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

i have a bad experience wit rpg maker.... i never finished making my rpg......i just hope GU comes with a tutoral
kiyte
Lowbie

hyped

Post by kiyte »

I myself am hyped for this. My friends are calling me crazy, btu I'm going to find everything I can about this. I know a friend in Japan, so... He could help (I hope). But anyways, I think GU is due in like.. Late 2006 or early 2007 -.- I can't seem to remember. Heh. Oh well.
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

wow a ps2 game thats due out months after ps3....that aint good logic
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

...Actually, this is most likely coming out Late 2005/early 2006...it all depends on //G.U, since this is coming out before //G.U.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

thedudewhosadude wrote:it all depends on //G.U, since this is coming out before //G.U.
I dun know what u meant by this but arent they both the same? Notice the "//G.U." and the other //G.U."
TheUltimateTwinBlade
Player Character

Post by TheUltimateTwinBlade »

The PS1 released games after the PS2 was released. Such as InuYasha a Fuedal Faerie Tale. So it IS logic, they wanna Wein(right spelling?) people off the PS2 and onto the PS3. but back onto .hack.

I think Fragment will be successful, but G.U. will be even moreso
Mirielle-wait a minute... thats no ordinary shark,thats an extremely rare version!
Ouka-a super monster custom-made for this event!
Mirielle-I WANT IT I WANT IT
Ouka-FINALLY A WORTHY OPPONENT
"::gasp:: PEPPY did you grow..BOSOMS!?"-pepper anne
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

Same here. Fragment will be cool, but GU will fly off the shelves.
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Inuyasha was released late because the anime series was released later in US market. It was originally released far before PS2 was out in Japan AFAIK

With GU we're talking about the Japanese version =b

Bandai have made 5 games out of just one game designing, programming, and concept then ^^;; they really know how to make money Xb
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Indeed they do....
But this is just (excuse if this sounds lame, it's just me) SMASHING!
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

hmm i read a tiny article on GU in Anime Insider issue #23...
anime insider wrote:Cyber Connect 2 has released a trailer for the next game in the .hack series, .hack//G.U. G.U. follows Haseo, the "Terror of Death" as he struggles to restore order to a lawless world. Like the previous games, Bandai plans a multimedia .hack blitz, from merchandise to animation.The game will be released in 2006.
of course u can expect for a change in release date
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Xhacker wrote:hmm i read a tiny article on GU in Anime Insider issue #23...
anime insider wrote:Cyber Connect 2 has released a trailer for the next game in the .hack series, .hack//G.U. G.U. follows Haseo, the "Terror of Death" as he struggles to restore order to a lawless world. Like the previous games, Bandai plans a multimedia .hack blitz, from merchandise to animation.The game will be released in 2006.
of course u can expect for a change in release date
don't they always change the release date or something? Like, something happens and they change it and everyone's like.. well, I won't post it, but you GMD, right?

Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

mmmhmm .hack stuff usually gets pushed back in release dates, i mean look at the manga it was pushed back like 1 month from its original release dates
S.I.E.G

Post by S.I.E.G »

Hey, as long as it is online then i'm happy
Sometimes A Cyber World Is More Dangerous Than The Real World. . .