New Game! .hack//FRAGMENT....ONLINE!

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Xhacker wrote:mmmhmm .hack stuff usually gets pushed back in release dates, i mean look at the manga it was pushed back like 1 month from its original release dates
yea, thought so.....
S.I.E.G wrote:Hey, as long as it is online then i'm happy
That's always the bright side, huh? XD I agree.

[Edit by Elk "No double posting, please.^^"]
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
S.I.E.G

Post by S.I.E.G »

kiyte wrote:
As long as it's free, i'm good i just need to buy an adaptor, by the way do you have to watch the series to understand it?
Sometimes A Cyber World Is More Dangerous Than The Real World. . .
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

S.I.E.G wrote:
kiyte wrote:
As long as it's free, i'm good i just need to buy an adaptor, by the way do you have to watch the series to understand it?
No, i don't think so, but I do believe it would help. ~laughs softly~ You know? FOr full fun...ness.. Or something like that
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

My god all this quoting
S.E.I.G wrote:by the way do you have to watch the series to understand it?
Theres gonna be a series along with GU?
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Xhacker wrote:My god all this quoting

GU is a three part game, with the first game roughly 80 hours or so. I think i heard word of another anime somewhere, but not to go with GU

Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

kiyte wrote:

GU is a three part game, with the first game roughly 80 hours or so. I think i heard word of another anime somewhere, but not to go with GU
There have been rumors of a new series flying around but they're just that... rumors. It would cool to get an OAV packed in with //GU though.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

Xeno wrote:
kiyte wrote:

There have been rumors of a new series flying around but they're just that... rumors. It would cool to get an OAV packed in with //GU though.
Yea, I heard that too... But,like you said, tis just rumours. Though it seems to be a pattern. ~purs~ oh well.

S.I.E.G

Post by S.I.E.G »

I don't livei n America, so i don't get any good anime like .Hack. . .so i just wanted to know ^^
Sometimes A Cyber World Is More Dangerous Than The Real World. . .
Kojiro Yamasan

Post by Kojiro Yamasan »

That must suck...I can't live without seeing a good anime :-)
Lunarcloud_88
Player Character

Post by Lunarcloud_88 »

i'd love another anime. hopefully with the pace of Dusk and the maturity of SIGN.

btw, please only use part's of people's words in quotes.
okay wrote:
agrivating wrote:
just riddiculas wrote: not that hard to edit simple tags
Every second of every day, one is a different
person. Even if just slightly. One can only hope
that the changes, even if minute, are for the
better.
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

H'okay, I've read a lot on other .hack boards that I haven't found in this thread, so I'm going to share the speculation that I've heard.

a. You will be able to pick character class (from the original six of .hack//SIGN, there won't be a Werewolf/Fighter class) and then pick a character model and edit the colors (i.e. Pick Mimiru and make her green). From the looks of one of the screen shots (the one of a twin blade that is Kite's replica, a heavy axe, and a tiny wavemaster standing in Mac Anu) you're going to be able to edit your character's proportions.
b. There will not be a monthly fee (which is true, and has been mentioned) but there will not be area servers like in the series. Not paying every month is good, but no area servers...kind of ruins the experience. It's also been said that you HAVE to play in a party of three, no going solo allowed.
c. The release date is going to be December 5, 2005 US. Japan will get it sometime in September 2005.

So, this is all just speculation that I've read on other .hack forums. I know people are hoping for Grunties and Events (like One Sin). I'm hoping that the game will be voice chat enabled, because I couldn't handle typing and using the controller at the same time. Even if I have to buy a PS2 Microphone in addition to a network adapter and the game itself.

By the way, I'm not new. Some might have a bit of me left in the least thought about parts of their memories; I used to be Kogun791. The village idiot. xP;; Not that it matters, anyway.
Xhacker
Legend

Post by Xhacker »

mmhmm so a release date set for this december...
better hope bandai dosent feel like just "pushing" back the release date cuz they feel like it
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Xhacker wrote:mmhmm so a release date set for this december...
better hope bandai dosent feel like just "pushing" back the release date cuz they feel like it
They probably will, seeing as how it's a huge fad for all major game companies to do so.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Amelia

Post by Amelia »

Someone in a .hack chat told me that Fragment was going to be Japan only, but judging by the amount of information circulating the boards, I'd say he was wrong.

At least, I hope he was. o_o'';;
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Elk wrote:They probably will, seeing as how it's a huge fad for all major game companies to do so.
But even companies know how to make a sale, and the holidays is the best money eye catcher most companies go forward with reguardless of completion. Lets look at Halo 2, major issues not completed just to get it on the shelf and get some cash.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!