New Game! .hack//FRAGMENT....ONLINE!

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

I actually don't have any money to get games like that so you guyzos are all lucky. I only play Unreal Tournament
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Lol yea I guess GW is less addictive than WoW Xb Guild Wars is fun for around 100 hours if you're just casual =3 if you play the hard way it can be fun till 600 hours ish =X

I think Fragment's game time will be around that too, or maybe even lower for the hardcore players >.>;; lets see how much the retail price is when it come out =/

Since I dont see any graphic or system improvement, I personally think the game wont be around for too long ^^;
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Isn't this delightful...I never really noticed it until today, but judging by the 'offline' screens, there seems to be a plot...something additional I noticed is that some enemies (in the trailer) have protect break. I wonder how they're going to put in Data Drain?
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

OMG, wow.... I think they're trying to make this the best. *pouts* But in dsoing so it'll take longer for translation and crap.... Wish I could take those japanese lessons now. *growls* Oh well... *sigh* I will wait for that too I guess. It had better be worth it.
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
A L T

Post by A L T »

I cant wait for it to come out, by what ur telling me, i have everything i need :cry: except for the game :D
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well, from the look of things, I'd say a state-side release is very unlikely, and that's a GOOD thing. This game...really wasn't good...at all _-_
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

I actually think this was a good thing. It showed fans that BANDAI would put NO EFFORT into it, what-so-ever... & that it really is a stupid idea. :)
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Well, from the look of things, I'd say a state-side release is very unlikely, and that's a GOOD thing. This game...really wasn't good...at all _-_
Heh, I knew it wouldn't be good. I've been ranting and raving for god knows how long about how such a game like this would not turn out good. At. All.

The fans wanted it, and they got it :roll: If they do release it in the States, I'm gonna scream. Please, Bandai, please please please stop abusing my poor fandom.