JUST A REMINDER - WE DO NOT PROVIDE GAME HELP HERE

.hack//Liminality (OAV) and games discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Tsukasa
Peanut Butter Mod

JUST A REMINDER - WE DO NOT PROVIDE GAME HELP HERE

Post by Tsukasa »

We aren't a board for game help. Go to www.gamefaqs.com for that.

We made this board for story discussion. We'll help on general questions, but with the non-linearity (is that a word? or is it a pastry?) of the game, it would make it difficult to help with some questions as a lot of us aren't really -avid- gamers.

I'm willing to let general questions like the Zeit statue and the books slide, but... Just as a warning. If we see a question that we don't approve of, since we've warned plenty of times, it will be deleted without warning.

[Edit: Tsukasa- Changed the topic, so that people may see it since Mutation is out.]
Budget Zen: When you see something so stupid that your mind goes blank rather than try to rationalize it.
Bobmow

WE DONT NOT HELP WITH GAMES

Post by Bobmow »

So you do give help on books and stuff what if i dont understand a part in the book can i ask a quest. about it or not :?:
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

Hmm, what do you mean by "book" exactly? If you have a question about a plot in the .hack manga, that's what we're here for, although it belongs in the .hack//Dusk forum. If you mean a game strategy guide, then no, that would count as game help.
Terra
Player Character

Post by Terra »

If you need game help look here:
.hack Part 1: Infection
.hack Part 2: Mutation
.hack Part 3: Outbreak

Everything you need you should be able to find here, and if it's not there then i'm fairly sure that no-one here knows eathier, besides it clutters up the forums and it's most likey easier to find there
Terra Queen of Chaos, D., and Destruction
Plusie Queen
Admin of Realm of Chaos
StrBerrYHeD

Nyahaha..

Post by StrBerrYHeD »

Um..can anyone help me?? i have no idea what Luminality is...I only discovered it a while ago.. :(
I'm the Heart of Your World....

Don't Break Me....

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")

This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: Nyahaha..

Post by Elk »

StrBerrYHeD wrote:Um..can anyone help me?? i have no idea what Luminality is...I only discovered it a while ago.. :(
.hack//LIMINALITY is the 4 episode .hack animation series that comes along with the first 4 games. :)
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.