The REAL ending ~ Spoiler warning!

.hack//Dusk (manga and anime) discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

The REAL ending ~ Spoiler warning!

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

(In Mac Anu, Mireille, Komiyan, Ouka, Sanjuro, and Hotaru are waiting in front of the Chaos gate.

Mireille: Tada! (she holds up three items that look like envelopes. One has a catsuit on it, another has a maid's outfit, and the other has a schoolgirl outfit.) I finally got my hands on it! Look, look, look! Three sets of clothes!

Ouka: Who would wear something like that?

(Magi and Kamui log in.)

Hotaru: Ah... Kamui-san!

Mireille: (she turns around and looks at them.) Ah, it's been a long time!

Magi: Everyone... is gathered here.

Kamui: Are we going out?

Sanjuro: I think there's an event happening.

(Balmung and Reki log in.)

Balmung: Leave it to me. Today's event is incredible.

Mireille: Is it... Balmung-san's project? (She makes sort of a happy noise)

Reki: It's okay. I've checked it properly.

Balmung: (He looks up at everyone) The two important people... haven't shown up.

Hotaru: Don't worry, they'll be here soon.

Hotaru's grunty: Buuhii!

Mireille: Since the only place to meet someone regardless of the distance and time... is here, in "The World."

Sanjuro: (He nods) This world is a place they've protected.

(Shugo and Rena log in)

Shugo and Rena: (They both turn around and face everyone, speaking in unison.) Did you guys wait long?

Mireille: They're here!

Rena: Everyone looks healthy!

Hotaru: Yeah!

Grunty: Buuhii!

Komiyan: Tres bien...

Ouka: I can't wait to show my abilities!

Sanjuro: Shall we leave for training, Shugo?

Shugo: Yes, Sanjuro-san!

Rena: Training is good, but don't forgot Rena!

(The small pinkish-purple haired Heavy Axe (if she had a name I forgot) is now shown, watching them from a distance.)

Shugo: Of course! Do you think we'll ever be separated again? "The World..." here is a place we can always meet.

Heavy Axe: (she smiles) It's a place where you can meet anytime, if your heart desires...

Shugo: Let's go!

Rena: Hero of Legend, revived!

(The picture freezes on Shugo and Rena jumping into the air, and then fades out. The End!)

~~~

And now for screenshots! Click the thumbnails for a bigger image.

And there you go! =D;;
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

*squee!* OMG! Minka does it again! great job! and nice screenshots X3! hope all the dubbies get to see this, I really do ^^ really, great work! also, even WITH this complete ending, it doesn't show up what happens to Aura. it should T.T now I have to worry about her >.<
Rectos Dominos
Hikaru
Lowbie

Post by Hikaru »

The first scren shot is cute. :3 Mireille is the best.

I only saw 3 episodes of the show because it's on SOOO late (1am on Saturday), but I did read the two mangas and I can't wait for the third. I've been waiting almsot a year for the third one to come out! I can't wait!
jinthemaster
Lowbie

great!!!!

Post by jinthemaster »

hey you did a great job :) well, i m back and because of the third book coming out and this great review :lol:
Untitled61
Eaten by the Puchiguso

as far as i know wit wat hapnd 2 aura.........

Post by Untitled61 »

the last episode i evr noticed wit aura n it, she was like, hlpng rena tryng 2 get her outa that place they were stuck n, wit comatose pplz that were havng the idea they were dead projctd in2 their minds or sumtin, those 3 or 4 kids that hatd shugo and rena, (the 1s makn the infected monsters i mean.), had launched a program that was 'sposd 2 delete aura for good, and then aura dissapeard. thats the last time i evr saw aura n ne of the episodes.