Is there any way i can get free episodes of .Hack//

.hack//Dusk (manga and anime) discussion. No spoilers!

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Muhja

Is there any way i can get free episodes of .Hack//

Post by Muhja »

I was wondering if theres any way i can down load free episodes of .Hack// it would be great contact me if you have a solution and dont tell me i have to pay im looking for FREE! :D
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Its people like you that make artists and producers loose money to be able to produce more of what you like. Its also people like you that have no room to complain that there isn't more games, mangas, soundtracks, and anime episodes because your piracy attempts don't allow them to make any profit to make more but to put themselves in debt for creating something they can't pay for.

So why don't you take your rquest and shove it and be aware there are rules here and everywhere else you go. .hack//INFO kindly asks not to request downloads or piracy.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

End of a Shadow wrote: So why don't you take your rquest and shove it and be aware there are rules here and everywhere else you go. .hack//INFO kindly asks not to request downloads or piracy.
.hack//INFO kindly requests that you do not take moderation into your own hands. If you see an offtopic post, report it.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

Elk wrote:
End of a Shadow wrote: So why don't you take your rquest and shove it and be aware there are rules here and everywhere else you go. .hack//INFO kindly asks not to request downloads or piracy.
.hack//INFO kindly requests that you do not take moderation into your own hands. If you see an offtopic post, report it.
I was only stating my personal opinion as a fellow long term member of the site and as a hard working Game Art Design artist. I am currently in the career field of developing Game Art while attending The Art Institute of California and I was only stating what I learned from my teachers and from several artists feelings on the subject that I feel is pretty disrepectful.

But yeah I will just contact someone.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!