in the game they feel why?

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Well, yes, I knew that part o.o; -.-; but if they can talk through the character at once, then that means they can control the character at once, and when we see a glimse of them IRL, they ALL have controllers, why bother when only one is in control at a time? if they're supposed to be taking turns, then the other two should be away getting ready so they can play at their best during they're turn so they CAN play 24/7
Rectos Dominos
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Hmm well at that time, mayb they all have nothing better to do than watching their one friend play Xb

IMO, only one player controls Mimika, it's shown by them holding the middle controller together when they used the "Desperation Beam" Xb

And Voice in The world is confirmed by Mia anyway, because Kite said something like "You sound funny" when she first talks as if her voice input device has gone strange.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

well as you can see in the episode mimika is a three player characters they seen that the three are in there because, is they going to do something the three of them first ask each other, is one of them disagree then would not be a three player character dont you think about it.
Because you are a puppet... im a puppet.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Yeah, only one of the girls controls Mimika, the other two just watch the other girl playing in the game XP! ^^!!
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

well another question about the real meaning of this forum in the game they feel. how all the player play the game so fast. they only have one controller like the one of the playstation. have you ever play kingdom hearts sorry if i dont have to mention this game but in this game they are shortcuts its the same for The World.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Lord Atanoon wrote:well another question about the real meaning of this forum in the game they feel. how all the player play the game so fast. they only have one controller like the one of the playstation. have you ever play kingdom hearts sorry if i dont have to mention this game but in this game they are shortcuts its the same for The World.
What? I don't understand what you're saying. What does Kingdom Hearts have to do with anything?

It's not hard to play a game quickly with just one controller, I guess? (I honestly have NO IDEA what you're saying with this...) Remember that The World is played on the PC...
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Kingdom Hearts is by far the game that has the most similar battle system compared with .hack. I think he meant to say you put in shortcuts like in Kingdom Hearts for spells, coz pushing buttons like what we do in the PS 2 game won't do too good for such a fast-paced game like "The World". Unlike .hack games, "The World" will not stop when you press square button.

And shouting the spell's name might be a way to input shortcuts, too ^^

Shortcuts like in Kingdom Hearts is the best that I can think of how they do such intense battling with just one controller.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

mannshjj wrote:Wait a minute, if they can talk thu the headsets, and it is transmitted to the game, then what about the hacker kids from .hack//LOTT? They were talking about they're devious scheem while playing "the world" someone would notice and report them. So if they can talk like that then they must have a way of turning it off.
They were in a party, and had "Party Say" on, and I know theres a party say because in .hack//AI Busters (I think thats the one) They were talking in all sorts of "says" like.. party say, NPC say, exc.
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

okay another question, as you can see in the world you can see mimiru crying and the characters cry like tsubaru when he was way to kick about that character that looks almost like she, and i already know that tsukasa is a special case is you going to write about him, the real question is about the other characters.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Hmm...I'm guessing they're probably just typing things like *crying* their character probably doesn't move, but since it's from Tsukasa's point of view, he perceives it as being real.
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Hmm I becomes curious whether they can see Mia's actual tears in Unison, when Tsukasa is no more tied to the system.

Mia is a special case, then? too bad we don't have other scenes where the characters show their emotions as clear as the Subaru scene.
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

I think that Subaru didn't cry in the game... just in the real life.
In the game she just speaks and behaves very sad, and Tsukasa supposes that she was crying...
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

if you can see i really see her like crying it like one tear but its enough for me, pay atention is only because she goes to tsukasa chest maybe thats the reason.[/b]
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

No, we know that she did cry, but it all boils down to this: the anime wouldn't be all that interesting at all if it was just sprites moving around. Really, that's the explination for it.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Rhyste
Legend

Post by Rhyste »

They start crying to confuse the barrier between what's real and what's fake.
and god said unto cain, "wow you're pretty stupid."