when is unison

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

when is unison

Post by Lord Atanoon »

the episode unisonis before or after the videogames of hack. because they say that the character of kite and blackrose are forbbiden then why are in the episode of unison
Because you are a puppet... im a puppet.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, Kite and Blackrose's character models were banned to other players, so they'd have unique character models, they didn't ban Kite and Blackrose themselves.
Valix

Post by Valix »

The episode takes place during the 4 year break between the end of the games and the begining of .hack//DUSK. So to answer your question, after.
Last edited by Valix on Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lord Atanoon
Lowbie

Post by Lord Atanoon »

i see thanks a lot, i couldnt understand that part of the episode.
Because you are a puppet... im a puppet.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Valix wrote:The episode takes place during 4 year break between the end of the games and the begining of .hack//DUSK. So to answer your question, after.
I think that the episode takes place just when you passed the 4 games... not 4 years later... (coz there's Kite, BlackRose and Mistral... and in .hack//DUSK there aren't any of them... :S)..
:oops:
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

I wouldn't say "just".

I'd say it takes place a few days, give or take, after Kite & crew've defeated Morganna.

The whole reason they're throwing a party is because Helba is congradulating them for their hard work and success.

The .hacker character models are simply banned to other players, as mentioned. Kite and BlackRose retired from the game.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Yeah but in DUSK BlackRose doesn't play at "The World" and Kite was erased... Thats why unison is just when the .hackers defeat "the Wave", no before 4 years...

EDIT: WoW I'm really sorry i don't know why but i don't read your last sentence, duskino... I'm sorry :oops: :(.
thedudewhosadude but in .hack//TLOT doesn't say that Kite is now erased by an accident??... :?: :roll:
Last edited by NiGhT~CrAwLëR on Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

..Wow Dusky, people really don't read your posts :roll: As duskino said, "...The .hacker character models are simply banned to other players, as mentioned. Kite and BlackRose retired from the game." Also, Kite can't be erased due to the power of the bracelet.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Last I checked, wasn't the manga the canon version of Legend of the Twilight?
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

NiGhT~CrAwLëR wrote:EDIT: WoW I'm really sorry i don't know why but i don't read your last sentence, duskino... I'm sorry :oops: :(.
thedudewhosadude but in .hack//TLOT doesn't say that Kite is now erased by an accident??... :?: :roll:
I don't recall it ever mentioning that. I believe when Kite quit playing Aura just held onto his character data in order to hand it off to the next person, which in our case, was Shugo.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
NiGhT~CrAwLëR
Lowbie

Post by NiGhT~CrAwLëR »

Xeno wrote:
NiGhT~CrAwLëR wrote:EDIT: WoW I'm really sorry i don't know why but i don't read your last sentence, duskino... I'm sorry :oops: :(.
I don't recall it ever mentioning that. I believe when Kite quit playing Aura just held onto his character data in order to hand it off to the next person, which in our case, was Shugo.
But in the 2nd manga in spanish's version say that Kite is ereased by an accident... Perhaps is an error of translation :(!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

That sounds the most likely. Could you please give us a reference to the page where this is said? Tokyopop likes to mistranslate things....Orca.....
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Eggplant of the Twilight wrote:Last I checked, wasn't the manga the canon version of Legend of the Twilight?
The anime is canon. The manga is the true thing. The manga actually ties things in with the previous .hack sagas, and the anime... has definately got its own thing going on.
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Guess I need to find another word to describe how the anime works...

But yes, the manga is the official story, while the anime branches off, right?
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Eggplant of the Twilight wrote: But yes, the manga is the official story, while the anime branches off, right?
Yeah, from the Haunted House, it takes a direct left turn from there :D

Where in the manga, right after the haunted house adventure, they find Zefie in Mac Anu. In the anime, Rena gets captured by the hacker kids.