AI Busters.

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Flame Sage
Player Character

AI Busters.

Post by Flame Sage »

Where can I find a website that has even a little bit of .hack//AI Busters translated? I fount a site a LONG time ago, it had a black background, and went up to like chapter 3 I think... does anyone have the link?
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Please post in the correct forum; this should go under the novel's section. As for the link, It was a site where a person gave a summary of the chapters, not a direct translation. I wil look through cyber-slum for the link.

EDIT: Here's the link: http://nmk.dragon-tear.net/misc/aibuster.html However, this site hasn't been updated in a loooong time, so the first few bits are probably all that you'll read there.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
ElementGold

Post by ElementGold »

AI busters? like the cobalt knight brigade? hm...there should be someone here called Kamui...so many fans , so many names not yet used...
Like Tsukasa, I cant Log Out...My fate rests with the yellow metal...and my own heart of stone...left to be re-stitched just so it can bleed again.
- E.G
Bear
Mr. Flibble's Very Cross

Post by Bear »

REALLY old thread, and there's a reason so many names are not used - please read the rules on both counts. Thanks.