"Please tell me.. Are you Mia?"

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Well, you can also summarize that nothing can really be for sure, other than what we know from the game. :\
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
jarode
Lowbie

i am the alpha nerd

Post by jarode »

(the only thing man realy know is that man knows nothing)
we will never know for shure what (her) gender is but all of the evadence u have can be easaly explaned in other ways like maha atraction to sucasa well he was traped in the game so do we know that she wasent attracted to the in game sucasa or that elk is not really a girl in the real world the thing is unless some one makes some thing new related directly to mia we will never now the truth its all speculation

i personaly belive that after she was data draned her core data started abzorbing pc data and formed a new cherirer that is both female and male but she is refered to as a she through the games so just leave it be.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: i am the alpha nerd

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:elk is not really a girl in the real world
Elk ISN'T a girl! ><; No offense, but get your facts straight before you post. Correcting you is obnoxious.
jarode
Lowbie

i am the alpa nerd

Post by jarode »

yea thats what im saying they were talking about how mia was a male because she had a romance with sucasa who was a girl in the real world but we dont know the gender of elk so that proves nothing
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Elk is a boy. He even says it himself. D:
jarode
Lowbie

i am the alpha nerd

Post by jarode »

yes but then again sucasa said he was a boy when bair asked him witch only proves my poin that we dont realy know what they are outside of the game
the only thing man knows is that man knows nothing
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Even Bandai claimed that outside the game, Elk was male. NOW DROP IT.
jarode
Lowbie

frusterating

Post by jarode »

your missing the point its not about his gender is that any thing and every thing that they have said thus far has no way of being proved
the only thing man knows is that man knows nothing
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: frusterating

Post by Elk »

jarode wrote:your missing the point its not about his gender is that any thing and every thing that they have said thus far has no way of being proved
You're making retarded theories. There isn't supposed to be anything special behind Elk's gender; & even Bandai/Cyberconnect2 have stated that Elk is in fact male. NOW ACCEPT IT & MOVE ON!

I should have locked this earlier for thread revival. -_-; So, I'm locking it now. Plus, you're pissing me off.