Tsukasa and Tsukasa's clone.

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Flame Sage
Player Character

Tsukasa and Tsukasa's clone.

Post by Flame Sage »

Wounder what would happen if Tsukasa met up with his clone, heh, she would be pretty freaked out.
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Which clone are we talking about? The ones from the Net Slum, which he's already met, or Elk, or what?
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

You mean in the area in the last episode, right? ^-^;;;

Personally, I think it'd be better if Subaru's clone and Mimiru's clone met each other. XD
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Yea, I think that's what he meant. Anyway, I think that would be bad. Since Tsukasa realized that the Mimiru clone was false, and ruined Morganna's plan, meeting himself would be even worse.
Rectos Dominos
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Actually, what gets to me more...

Kite first met Tsukasa, Subaru and Sora AIs. First.

Unison. He meets the real people, second. Wouldn't he like, wonder or something??

o_O;
Eggplant of the Twilight
Player Character

Post by Eggplant of the Twilight »

Well, he was TOLD that they were the AIs, after all...I guess he'd treat them like meeting new people...
I'm the missing Twilight item, Eggplant of the Twilight.
Wavemaster Minka
Player Character

Post by Wavemaster Minka »

Well, all we really see Kite do around the real people is dance. o____o;;
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Wow Dusky, I never thought about that! Although I just realized that Tsukasa already came in contact with one of his clones; the many that originally littered Net Slum. Unless Eggplant was referring to those, in which case, nothing new.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

I was talking about the clones in netslum. But.. that would be freakey, tsukasa and subaru + tsukasa and subaru (clones) = ><
That would be a whole lot of "loving"
Grunty Farming List:
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

Well, the first time Tsukasa and crew were in Net Slum, those were just incomplete data fragments that really couldn't do much. Trash data. Tsukasa in the games, however, is an AI. AI's and trash data are different ^^;

I'm sure Kite knows that his party members are AIs, and the ones in Unison are real. Just my silly, warped mind keeps thinking that there'd be mass confusion between Kite and Tsukasa, Subaru, and Sora :P
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

Which leaves you to wonder, why were the real people invited, but not the clones? T.T they deserve to party too! >.<
Rectos Dominos
Flame Sage
Player Character

Post by Flame Sage »

Heck if I was an AI, I would want to go back to my hometown ><
There descriminating aginst AIs! Not letting them come!
(well, none of the "extra" party members showed up right? Since that would sorda ruin the plot)
Grunty Farming List:
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Not exactly descrimination against AI's, since Mia was there, or so Duskino told me. >_>;
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

In Unison? Yeah. And you are right, none of the extra characters (Rachel, Moonstone, Nuke, Marlo, Natsume, Sanjuro) were there. Then again, the un-optional characters weren't there either (Wiseman, Piros, Terijima). I think that the game pretty much forces you to join up with Piros and Terijima, but I'm not sure. I'm also not sure if it is possible to not get Sanjuro...I think it is if you don't give him the item he looks for...
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Duskino
Legend

Post by Duskino »

thedudewhosadude wrote:Then again, the un-optional characters weren't there either (Wiseman, Piros, Terijima).
I think the mental image of Wiseman and Piros dancing would EXPLAIN WELL ENOUGH o_o;

And Terijima with the beer mugs they had.

._.;