My .hack and digimon theory

Discussion (including spoilers) and speculation for those who have seen all of .hack so far.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

Untitled63

My .hack and digimon theory

Post by Untitled63 »

this may seem weird but i've notcied lots(and i mean LOTS) of smilarities between .hack and digimon and there's soooo many I don't think it's conwincidence (i don't care it i sound crazy)... here's just a lsit of some similarities between the two:
1. Both have games made by Bandai
2. In Digimon World 3 the characters are playing a digimon MMORPG and get stuck there(can't log out like Tsukasa and other comatose victims)
3. Kite has Izzy's Voice
4. one of the 4 kids in .hack//LOTT has Izzy's Voice
5. one of the 4 kids in .hack//LOTT has Henry's Voice
6. Multiple characters in .hack have Kari's voice
7. Mr. Tokawoka has Herny's father's voice
8. Kite is the same age as Izzy in Digimon Zero Two(season 2)
9.mangas are both done by tokyopop
i've got more but i'll list them later...i'm thinking so hard i forgot a lot of them...feel free to list more similarities
Our future may be bright, for after the darkness follows the light...but there's still things to fear, for the end could be near...
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Dubbed by the same companies? :o
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Azuwilt

Post by Azuwilt »

I agree with Elk. Most Japanese Anime companies have a tendency to use the same editing companies and reuse American voice actors (Like using the voice of Washu from Tenchi Muyo as backgroung voices for Princess Monanoskie, Inu Yasha, Outlaw Star, and the list goes on; Thats just one example). But your Ideas are very well tought, and really make you think.
When the snow melts, what does it become?
-Sohma Hatori
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Not to mention the relationship between the two with BANDAI.

..But I guess if we're judging that the same group of english voice actors are in another group, that they must be related in some strange conspiracy.... Love Hina = Digimon? It's unlikely.

Pay no attention to the reuse of english voicer actors, as said above; North America is limited.
dipdedo4545

Re: My .hack and digimon theory

Post by dipdedo4545 »

Untitled63 wrote:this may seem weird but i've notcied lots(and i mean LOTS) of smilarities between .hack and digimon and there's soooo many I don't think it's conwincidence (i don't care it i sound crazy)... here's just a lsit of some similarities between the two:
1. Both have games made by Bandai
2. In Digimon World 3 the characters are playing a digimon MMORPG and get stuck there(can't log out like Tsukasa and other comatose victims)
3. Kite has Izzy's Voice
4. one of the 4 kids in .hack//LOTT has Izzy's Voice
5. one of the 4 kids in .hack//LOTT has Henry's Voice
6. Multiple characters in .hack have Kari's voice
7. Mr. Tokawoka has Herny's father's voice
8. Kite is the same age as Izzy in Digimon Zero Two(season 2)
9.mangas are both done by tokyopop
i've got more but i'll list them later...i'm thinking so hard i forgot a lot of them...feel free to list more similarities
:shock: wow your right
carefull i am the wizard of the person that smashes n00bs
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Don't thread dig. Thanks.