okay long story short I'm back with a lot of stuff....

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

greensteeldragon
Player Character

okay long story short I'm back with a lot of stuff....

Post by greensteeldragon »

okay after a most tramatzing experince of my grandma dying, me carring the casket, getting kicked out of my house, and almost loseing my job (not that anyone care :P) I am back :D

I have a couple of new things I would like to share but becasue of my job and my lazyness it will take some time 4 the pics :(

okay the reason for this topic is though I just got the Limited Edition of Vol 1 !!! I nearly pee'd myself when I found it on ebay (it cost a pretty penny though :( but it worth it) and to all those .hackk//SIGN fans out there that got this when it came out :

What is the Demo disk like?

it still shrink wraped and since I have the game i think it would be pointless to open and go to my friends house and play it :P cause I don't have a PS2.

So I will show you all my cool stuff (to whoever cares) in the next coming days

Edit: (random MOD question) can we post links to download stuff cause I want to share some goodies :D
"I ALWAYS DRINK SAKE AT THE CHERRY BLOSSUM FESTIVAL! I DON'T CARE IF THE BUZZ ISN'T REAL--I CAN ROLE-PLAY BEING DRUNK!" -Balmung- dotHack//Legend of the Twilight
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Are you talking about the hexagonal box? That was my first anime purchase! The thing I remember most about the demo disk is that you couldn't save, meaning if you died, you had to start from the beginning. It's quite a long demo, though, but that's okay!

One of the things that I really liked about the limited edition was the postcard/sticker set. Not that I really care about that, but on the stickers is one of Silver Knight with his helmet off. I don't think they ever show that in the series.

So, how much'd it cost you? It wasn't cheap when it first came out either--pretty expensive, actually, around $50-$60, if I recall correctly.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

heh, the local Best Buy still has a couple of the hexagonal boxes in stock that they are selling along side the newly released series box set (the "Bandai Anime Legends" one, or whatever :P) for $40. I've debated picking one up for myself several times...
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.