Um, h-hello.

Posting and discussion of fanart, cosplay, and fanfics.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

wolf.song
Player Character

Post by wolf.song »

*sniff* Well, since I'm pretty sick today, I did these two new stories. I hate my cold.......Well, enjoy!
http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1733632 This one is pretty funny. It took me a while to get this because I kept messing up and forgetting some things that I wanted to add. It took me FOREVER to type, but it was worth it! ^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=1737402 This, I don't know. The chapters suck and I have no idea how I thought of this, so spare me. I currently waiting for someone to give me an idea on how to start out Ch. 4 because that's when the zombies come in. Uh, yeah, this story really sucks, so sue me. -_-

Well, gotta go and lie down before I die from my terrible cold. @____@ *sneeze* If anyone has any ideas on how I should start Ch. 4, PM me please!
Kite: Aaaaaaaah! Tanned Devil, tanned devil! Stay away from me you leader of hell! - .hack Dating Game Ch.2

Mr. Consumer, we're in a consumer economy--so consume your cake! Consume! Consume! - Digiko Di Gi Charat
Shino01

Post by Shino01 »

Darn it, the links arent working... T_T
HATE: Ovan & Sakaki *walks over and stabs them in the heart* ok! job's done!
ADMIRE: Shino, Saku, & Endrance!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Well, take a look at the last post date before yours--02/28/04. 4 Years ago....wow, 4 years ago?!

But in any case, this forum's dwindled significantly from its old glory days--many of the links in the fanficiton part of the site no longer work, due to changes most likely made by the author. (Or for example, in my case, emptying of the photobucket)
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.