moo moo movie

.hack//G.U. discussion. No spoilers!
tissue_paper71
Lowbie

moo moo movie

Post by tissue_paper71 »

Im probably guessing that you all heard abou this already, but its about that new hack//GU movie.

im interested. do yall have the movie? if you do, what do you think about it?

elk....
what do you think about the movie?

oh and if theres another tpic for this

...sorry.
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

//Trilogy?

It's...interesting. I don't really like most of it, however...I think that's all because of having played //G.U. before watching it. The pacing is horribly fast, in that if I didn't know about the characters before, I'd be pretty lost, and I wouldn't really care about them, either.

It offers a pretty incomplete version of G.U.'s story-line. There's no mention of the significance of Epitaphs, or Cubia or...

Well, I'm really just complaining about nothing. To be honest, it would be impossible to cram all of what happened in G.U, including character developments, into one movie. It was what it was. The added bits were pretty damn cool though, including [spoiler]Haseo's new form. It seemed kinda crazy though, with that one attack that spawned a rain of swords! Atoli's little scene in the classroom was interesting too--seeing her impale Haseo was a bit of a surprise to me![/spoiler]
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Re: moo moo movie

Post by Elk »

tissue_paper71 wrote: elk....
what do you think about the movie?
I don't really like .hack animation series, so I'm not sure if I'll care much for the movie. It could be cool, though?

In the past they've managed to cram a lot into one film and it worked out pretty well. It really depends what plots and important points they feel most necessary to express. Obviously, they'll drop a lot of the side quests, but keep most of the game's story intact... Else, they could just use the first half hour of game play, then make the rest of it up like they did with Xenosaga's animation series.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.