How does Part 4 End?

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
Flame Sage
Player Character

How does Part 4 End?

Post by Flame Sage »

Can someone give me a VERY detailed story about how the fight with the last boss goes? I only can watch the OVA's =( I want to know how they effect the game at the end, and how the ending goes.
Grunty Farming List:
Noble Grunty: 5
If you could attack gruntys, I would have slaughtered all Noble Grunty's from the planet!
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

well, i don't think this is game help, but sure! [spoiler]Everyone's in town (Lia Fail) talking about the last phase. Suddenly, the screen goes staticy, and they realize that the phase is there. Roll phase intoduction vid. You start the fight against what appears to be a floating bean. Note that you do not have Data Drain anymore, as your bracelet was destroyed in the last Cubia fight. You whittle the phase's life down, and then the seed looks like it's done for (green lights come in). However, two leaves sprout from the top and join into one. You now fight a leaf. After some time, the leaf uses a move called "Supreme Defence" which creates a shield around it that cannot be attacked. Roll cutscene. Balmung, Blackrose and Kite talk about defeating something that's impossible to attack. Go back to battle. Unsuccesfully attack it again, roll next cut scene. Balmung "No. It's impossible." Blackrose "No! We'll lose if we give up!" Kite "Give Orca back!" Aura "Everyone is here! They've all come to fight!" Blue orbs decend onto nearby rocks. Kazu "Hey sis! You're Blackrose, right?" Orca "I can't let you guys do this alone!" Sieg "Orca of the Azure Sea. Balmung of the Azure Sky. I do not want to lose to someone like you!" Random CC Corp. Employees "Go Cheif!" Lios "I'm section cheif now!" Sora "Boink! Chuuuuummmmmm" All the lights attack the sheild. It cracks. Blackrose and Balmung (regardless if you chose to fight with Balmung) attack the top and bottom of the sheild. It cracks further. Kite screams out "DAMN YOU!" and slices the shield down the middle. The sheild falls to the ground.

The leaf then splits into several leaves, which join to form an orb. A light comes from the inside of the orb, and the leaves burst flat. Small petals fall from the bursted leaves, but Kite then notices a pair of eyes looking at him. The eyes float up into the air, leaving another pair of eyes in every place that they pace through. Commence Final fight. You now fight a giant eye. After it's down to about 3/4 health, the server becomes unstable and crashes. Moments later, the server is back online (remember what Tokuoka did?) and you're fighting again. So, you bring it all the way down to 0 hp. Kite "We did it..." The eye is slowly breaking down, but all of a sudden, a Data Drain comes from it. Right before it is launched, we hear Kite say, "It..It's Drain Heart!" Roll next cut-scene. Drain Heart has just been launched, and everyone (yes everyone, Marlo, Wiseman, Rachel, etc) is looking around. The camera zooms in on Balmung. Balmung looks behind him all too late. A data drain 'stream' is coming towards him. Time slows down, and Balmung says "Is, is this it?" Time goes back to regular, and Balmung is quickly Data Drained. All that is left is a few feathers and his sword. "Ba-Balmung!" Kite cries out. The camera moves on to Blackrose, and we see her tense, like she was during her visit to Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground. She turns around and sees three streams coming towards her. Blackrose screams out as the streams reach her, piercing her in three ways. "Blackrose!" Kite screams out. Kite looks down at the ground. We can see three more red data streams going underneath Kite. Kite then whips around and sees them. Right before Kite is hit, we see someone step in and scream. It is Elk. (Elk left you earlier in the game, when you killed Mia/Macha. He wasn't part of the 'everyone' before) Kite "Elk?" Elk "I'm sorry. I was just being selfish." Elk's body rises and dissapears.

Roll next cutscene. Kite sees three more Data Streams coming his way. He says something dramatic and starts running. As he is running, Data Streams are coming from everywhere. Kite is able to dodge them all, and then comes to somewhat of a clearing. Kite slides, jumps, spins in the air, and charges foward with one blade. Right as Kite is about to hit Corbenik, Aura steps in the way. The music stops. Kite "Aura?" Kite says as he looks up at her. Aura is drifting away, red globes coming from her. "Mo-ther..." Aura says weakly. Aura then turns into light. The light attacks and destroys Corbenik. We then see Aura with a golden lining to her, but she then breaks down into the blue orbs (people's conciousness) Kite walks amoung the orbs and calls out, "AURA!" The screen then goes white. Then, we hear a baby cry.

Roll NEXT cutscene. We see Net Slum, with the blue orbs floating down to it. We start to hear singing (nearly the same song that was played in the game's opening) The blue orbs touch the ground, and become people again. After a while, Helba says "Data Stabelized....you did it!" (Note that the credits are rolling all this time) We see many things, Nuke being jumped on by a Rocker Gruntie, Piros sitting on Natsume, Blackrose and Kazu meeting again. Balmung then says something like "Aura and Morganna, they were both reborn." Wiseman then states a theory of life. Lios asks Kite "Is it finally over?" Kite looks into the distace, which is sunset and says "No. It's just the beginning." End credits roll. You go back to town and see some people there. You talk to each one, and they log out (Mistral had her baby!) You then get a message from Aura telling you to go to Bursting Passed Over Aqua Field with Orca. You go there, and Aura gives you the Book of Twilight ~ Daybreak. You also get an e-mail from her telling you about a new life that is about to begin (mia's). That can be seen at http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2271 well, at least some of it is there.[/spoiler] Hows that for detailed? Sorry, the quotes may not be right; i'm recalling this all from memory.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
krono7
Player Character

Post by krono7 »

how can you read that its all black and why dont you just play the fourth game
krono7 100 posts!!!
What an unusual bracelet.
I've never seen that before.
I can even smell the rarity!
Sniff Sniff.-Mireille Chan
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

krono7 wrote:how can you read that its all black and why dont you just play the fourth game
1. The question was answered long ago, shut up, Krono.

2. Krono, that is a spoiler tag.. highlight everything in the black with your cursor.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
Tsukaru
Player Character

Post by Tsukaru »

Dude that was a very good summery, I would say...... Couldnt have written one better myself....
Sepherioth
Player Character

Post by Sepherioth »

That does just about sum it up in the best way possible but how do people not know how to read spoiler sections.
I shall name him squishy and he shall be mine, and he shall be my squishy.
En der
Legend

Post by En der »

Amazing summary (considering I haven't played the 3rd or 4th games yet, I have no idea what is happening, but it sounds very detailed :lol: )
*Insert line full of moral and wisdom*
(The name is ENDER!!!!)