The Key of the Twilight

Inactive threads from other boards are stored here.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

He said it in the last episode of .hack//SIGN 26, Return! Remember when Aura was in Net Slum, and then Skeith showed up soon after? :roll: Anyway, the message about the Key of the Twilight, that was writen by AI Harold, leads to the upside-down dungeon, and in the room, explains about Aura. I sure the message must have said something about the "Key of the Twilight", (probably in the subject) in order for Bear and the others to connect what was said in the note to the Key of the Twilight in the first place. Otherwise, (if it didn't have any mention to the Key) how would they have know it was about the Key, and just not some crazy post writen in German?
MaifunNoodle
Lowbie

Post by MaifunNoodle »

I think the Key of the Twilight is the AWAKENING Aura. Awakening Aura unlocks the Twilight event. In .Hack//Sign, Tsukasa needed to find Key of the Twilight in order to logout. That's why Tsukasa woke up Aura and the Twilight began. Besides, awakening Aura has powers that surpassed the system just like Bear and the others said.

So I think Key of the Twilight didn't exist until Tsukasa woke up Aura...^_^;
(its an elaboration)
there' s probably some true contradiction answer to this, or its already been stated but, since the Key is intangible (in- or un-?? anyhoo) perhaps the 'Key' could be that Tsukasa 'finds' the courage/strength or whatnot to leave The World. Instead of the 'Key' being Aura' s awakening, it could be Tsukasa' s awakening. (ok, this is really hard to make sense...-_-here goes)

Tsukasa' s Awakening=Key o' the Twilight
Key of the Twilight inturn awakens Aura
Aura's Awakening=beginning of the Twilight
Twilight=end of Morganna/Morganna's reign(kinda)
yeah...and so on
"Cry 'HAVOC' and let slip the dogs of war"
"My head is nauseous-nyo!"
"You cannot stop me. You cannot destroy me. For I am the cockroach of love."

Folk, don' t rely on me, for i have crappy subs...
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

Well, if Tsukasa is linked to Aura, then that would mean both of their awakenings occured at the same time. (Aura was awake, and Tsukasa awoke in the real world) Which means they could both be Key of the Twilight. Lets just leave it at that.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

well technically, Aura's Awakening occured first, since Tsukasa would have to log out to Awaken. but Maifun, that was basically my theory the whole time XD
Rectos Dominos
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

>.>

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2565
Result: Aura is the key

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2638

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2380

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1358
Result: Aura's the key (first post)

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1193&
Result: Tsukasa's the Key

http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=857
Result: Aura's the key and I'm good at guessing scenes! (Nebu made a really...interesting image based on a scene from an episode and we had to guess what it was)

There's probably more that I missed, but I don't really care at this point, as I've established my point many times over in this and another thread. For this thread: Aura is the key.
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
Gnosis
Lowbie

Post by Gnosis »

I don't believe 100% the story of .hack game is happen because of Morganna (.hack easter egg)

I just belive that Harold want the Twilight accident to happen... why?? (to make aura complete? to know the end of Epitaph of Twilight Story? another purpose?)
Just because of this, I think Key Of Twilight is Aura.
The Key to win the Twilight, the Key to solve.
Nothing takes the past away, like the future
Nothing makes the darkness go, like the light
You're shelter from the storm
Give me comfort in your arm
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, I don't think Harold had any control over the incident, since it took place like four or five years after his death, and under control by the will's of those hacker kids. Plus, there's the fact that they were trying to iliminate "Kite and Blackrose", they didn't seem at all concered with Aura. Besides, if you were Harold, would really leave that job to ten year olds? (since they would be about ten at the time of Harold's death) I also believe Aura is the Key of the Twilight, but Harold was not the cause of the Twilight Incident.
Gnosis
Lowbie

Post by Gnosis »

why not? he could control the accident. He is a genius programmer after all.
Emma also has 'something' about liminality though.
After all the first man to be choosen as Twiilight Bearer is Bear, which I think mature enough.

'who' is trying to eliminate Blackrose and Kite?

after all, the story of epitaph of twilight concerns about journey of Dragon (which is kite). So it is obvious if all the phases attack Kite. Aura is only key to winning, as once again, key of twilight.

What I don't so sure again. Do Cubia attack only malicious player? I have just remember, he is A Shadow of Twilight Bracelet. Which means, he exist only because of the bracelet.
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

There is no way Harold could've control "The World" from outside or inside, he's dead IRL, and the AI version of himself was also deleted by Morganna. Bear?! You mean Orca? He was data drained and the bracelet was given to Kite instead. You would know the answer to your next question, if you would actually watched .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT BRACELET, but i'll tell you anyway. A group of four hacker kids are trying to eliminate Kite and Blackrose (actually Rena and Shuugo) because of they're illegal abillities, certainly not a job Harold had in mind. If you ask any other .hack involved member on this board, they'll tell you the same thing. Edit:Also, I think your confusing the "Twilight Incident" (which takes place during .hack//LOTTB) with the events that happened during Kite's login. And yes, Cubia only goes after malicious players.
Gnosis
Lowbie

Post by Gnosis »

For once, yes I talked abour Twilight incident in .hack games... because I have talk about the info on .hack liminality 4... :)
second I do watch .hack Dusk anime.
yes I mean Orca

I don't care about hacker kids. And I remember the ultimate goal from the girl (which is the best from the 4 hackers) is not to eliminate Kite or Blakrose (i mean shugo or rena) but... experience of death!
And yes, Harald wouldn't make this incident (second twilight)

I don't belive once again that Cubia only seek malicious player...
mannshjj
Player Character

Post by mannshjj »

No, Cubia does only seek malicious players, thats why he's after Kite. Kite has the bracelet, which goes against the system. As for the hackers, they say in episode 5 that they wanted to eliminate Kite and Blackrose. (Shuugo and Rena)
Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Isn't this going off topic? ^^;;

Huhuhu, so we all still remember Rhyste after all XD were you in the .hackers forum thedudewhosadude?

Mayb you guys don't believe in Encyclopedia, but it's clearly stated there that Aura is the Key of Twilight. My friend said they're all official information anyway, and even tho it's not official (as you guys think) it's the work of Japanese .hack fans out there, and they undoubtedly has the same, or even more, knowledge than us. (concerning the novels, that is)
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

yea, your right about that, Brad, but the Encyclopredia also says Lycoris and Zelphi are the key >.>; which makes you wonder about it's credibility. BTW, what ever happened to Rhyste anyway? she was cool.
Rectos Dominos
thedudewhosadude
Legend

Post by thedudewhosadude »

Yeah, i was here when Rhyste was...back when she had the Balmung avatar, which made everyone think she was a guy....Yami, you were here to see Rhyste? She left a while ago, about when she shut down Net-Slum, I think. Whoo hoo! So there really is (un)official proof that Aura is the key! Thank you Brad!
You're only young once, but you're NEVER too old to be immature.
YamiJared
Eaten by the Puchiguso

Post by YamiJared »

I've been lurking here for almost the entire board's life >.> and the Encyclopedia is offical, as official as SIGN and the games :D
Rectos Dominos