TimeLine

General, on-topic .hack discussion that doesn't fit in elsewhere.

Moderators: Sora, Balmung, Bear, Kite

kiyte
Lowbie

TimeLine

Post by kiyte »

Yo, anyone care to help? I need a little timeline...>< I know the order is AI Buster, SIGN, Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, and Quaratine, Another Birth, then DUSK/LotTB, and then the GU series.
I know that the game is released in 2007 after Pluto's Kiss in 2005, but after that I don't think I know anything else... Can somebody help me?
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

*looks around* RP? Hullo? Anyone? C'mon! A RP, guys, that's all I ask!
Xeno
Player Character

Post by Xeno »

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but...
http://dothack.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=224

Tsukasa wrote it up a while back. Its the official timeline from the //LIMINAILY DVDs. I think it was also on the official site for a while.
Lycoris: What is the name of your spear?
Alberio: It is the Divine Spear of Wotan.
Lycoris: It is a Spear of God.
Alberio: That's right.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

not exaclt,y but thanks anways.
HEY! This rock is shiny... *beds down to pick it up* It must have some importance on our quest... *Stands* ONWARD! *walks ahead and out of the reach of a blade*

Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

.hack//AI Buster

.hack//SIGN

.hack//ZERO

.hack//[games] I-M-O-Q + .hack//Liminality + .hack//Another Birth

.hack//Unison

.hack//UdeDen

and lastly... .hack//GU... if it proved to be taking place in the same world after all.

Some extras that I dont know where to put... .hack//Rumor and Intermezzo

Dunno where to put AI Buster 2 coz i havent got hold of it... =X

I guess that's what you need? 3
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

You forgot GIFT

Here's a detailed timeline
http://altimit.insyderonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=52
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
Elk
I AM BATMAN

Post by Elk »

Moved to General discussion.
I cast FAIL on those who mock my old signature.
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

I need years! I know the order, guys, thank you very very much. >< (I thot this was dead.)

End of a Shadow
Player Character

Post by End of a Shadow »

kiyte wrote:I need years! I know the order, guys, thank you very very much. >< (I thot this was dead.)
The years is pretty inconsisant with GU "stated" debut in the timeline. This whole series is based on the preface timeline and the stated times each series took place. Overall everything just doesn't fit, I tried piecing it together before but it just doesn't fit no matter how you piece it. So its kinda pointless to try.

The World is launched at the end of the year in 2007, late December. .hack//GU occurs exactly in 2017 and stated by the official site, is 7 years after LoTB. Well LoTB occurs 4 years after the PS2 games/AB/Liminality.

So....

The World 2007 > .hack//Infection/Liminality/AnotherBirth 2006 > .hack//LoTB 2010 > .hack//GU 2017

Doesn't really fit now does it? Heck, I haven't even added in SIGN, AI Busters, and ZERO before the PS2 games.
.hack//Integral -- A .hack up-to-date information, discussion,
text-based roleplaying, gallery, store, giveaways, and more site!
kiyte
Lowbie

Post by kiyte »

and that's where I get confused. I spent half the first week of school trying to figure it out. (seriously, high school math class- BORING. much time to think in there)
I don't know how they plan on explaining it, but someday, that had better else Ra's gunna have choice words to say about it (Ra's a friend of mine who will be famous soon-- so he says)

Brad_Evans
Player Character

Post by Brad_Evans »

Meh i guess i raised the thread up... it was an unread thread to me that hasnt been around for so long XD;;

so problem solved i guess =b wont bother rechecking here
Pagyuu~ desunoh?
jarode
Lowbie

Post by jarode »

the world was first released in 2007 then, .hack//sign happens in 2011, then the first games happen some time after(weeks or months im not shure) then the twighlight braclet is aprocamently 6 months after Qurienteen......... about all of the other im not so shure

hope i helped
the only thing man knows is that man knows nothing