Not to be confused with the in-universe, fictional Corporation CyberConnect.
- Company name: CyberConnect2 Inc.
- Business: Planning and development of home video game software
- Date of establishment: February 16, 1996
- Capital: 40,000,000 yen
- Representative: Hiroshi Matsuyama, President
- Employees: 286 (Current as of April 2022.) 
"CyberConnect2 is a company that develops and produces a wide range of products from the idea stage to character design, sound, game systems, and game play. We are committed to creating products with the utmost care and attention to detail."
Fukuoka Head Office 1-5-1-10F, Hakata Ekimae, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka 812-0011, Japan Tokyo Studio NT Building 6F, 1-47-1 Oi, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0014, Japan Montreal Studio H2T 3B3 5455-4th Floor, Rue Gaspé, Montreal, Quebec, Canada (5455 Avenue de Gaspe, Montreal, Quebec, H2T 3B3 Canada)